Code of good practice - hotel Amsterdam
FEEL SAFE AND PROTECT
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we’d like to introduce a security protocol in Amsterdam Hotel, providing you and our employees with conditions for both comfortable and safe stay and work.
Our code of good practices is based on three principles – Safe guest, Safe stay, Safe employee. At the same time, we would like to inform you that all detergents and materials used for disinfection have the necessary anti-virus and bactericidal certificates.
Reception & check-in
- The reception area and hotel lobby are disinfected at least once an hour and regularly ventilated.
- Check-in takes place individually, with the number of people limited to two from one booking, with the maximum reduction of procedures
- Hand sanitizer, gloves, and disposable pens are available at reception
- The reception desk, payment terminals, and room keys are disinfected on a regular basis and must be disinfected after each check-in.
- Safe distances have been set for guests waiting in queues for the reception. The maximum number of guests staying in the hotel lobby is limited to 4 people.
- The check-in procedure includes a mandatory health declaration.
- Reception staff work in registration procedure takes place through a protective glass or in a face mask.
- Failure to express the statement may result in the inability to provide the hotel servic
Accommodation- Hotel Amsterdam
- The space of each room is compulsorily ozonated after checking- out, along with complete disinfection of furniture and equipment available in the room, in particular a telephone, mini bar, and TV with remote control.
- The bedding is changed according to safety standards and using disinfectants.
- Detailed disinfection of bathroom rooms is carried out every day using single-use materials and disinfectants from the professional cosmetic line.
- Daily cleaning takes place only at the guest's request, taking all necessary precautions. The procedure is supplemented with thorough ventilation, each time disinfection of furniture and equipment is available in the room.
- All rooms are public areas are equipped with hand sanitizers
- The cleaning staff works with gloves while maintaining a safe distance from guests.
- During cleaning works, the housekeeping carts are protected with a protective foil, the vacuum cleaners are each time disinfected and the cleaning materials are used in only one room.
- All rooms provide information on the applicable security policies and procedures.
Public area – Hotel Amsterdam
- Door handles, handrails, light switches, doors leading to the corridors, and staircases are disinfected several times a day.
- The entrance to the hotel lobby is equipped with a shoe sanitizing mat.
- Regular disinfection of the hotel elevator takes place, at least once an hour, with the introduction of a limit on the number of people using it at the same time to max. 4 people
- Hand sanitizer is available on each floor of the facility
- At the restaurant entrances from the elevator side - contactless Smart Stand Hygiene system
- In public toilets at the gallery, level -1, level – 3, toilet on the 7th floor
- At the elevator entrances on the first level and on the 7th floor
Restaurant – Hotel Amsterdam
- The restaurant is opened daily from 07.00 to 23.00, in the current sanitary regime
- Meals might be delivered to the room upon the guest's request, with respecting all safety rules.
- Room service trolleys and waiter trays are regularly disinfected. Cutlery, porcelain, and glass are scalded each time in accordance with sanitary procedures.
- Room service is free of charge.
- Restaurant staff work in disposable gloves and masks/face shields, maintaining a safe social distance.
Wellness & Spa area – Hotel Amsterdam
- Spa and Wellness area is used only for the guests of the hotel. Reservation is necessary for the max 5 people at the same time.
Employees – Hotel Amsterdam
- All employees are regularly trained in compliance with safety standards and procedures in accordance with the requirements of the Ministry of Health.
- After coming to work, each employee undergoes a well-being check-up, in case of negative symptoms the employee is not allowed to work.
- Each employee performs his duties in disposable gloves and, in accordance with the requirements, in a mask or protective helmet, in parts of the facility where direct contact with the guest takes place.
- Employees have access to disinfectants - liquids, wet wipes, and personal protective materials.
- Common rooms for employees - toilets and facilities are disinfected regularly, using all safety standards.
Actions taken due to COVID-19 pandemic
Read before you come!
FEEL SAFE AND PROTECT.
We kindly inform that Amsterdam Hotel is open.
We are working hard to provide the safest and most friendly environment for your stay with us.
Among actions we are taking now are:
- Deep cleaning and disinfection of all hotel rooms, restaurant areas, and conference rooms.
- Equipping all hotel rooms with hand sanitizers
- Equipping all public spaces with hand sanitizers
- Staff training in the proper conduct of sanitary procedures and caring for own and guest safety
If you need help or have any questions regarding reservation or safety procedures in the hotel, please contact us by phone: +381 11 4155 880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our staff is available for you 24/7.
We recommend following governmental sites about COVID-19 restrictions in the area https://covid19.rs/ , to avoid any misleading information. If you observe disturbing symptoms (such as high fever, coughing, and shortness of breath), contact the nearest competent service. New special offers and flexible, convenient booking conditions are also available. All information on the website is updated on a regular basis.